The Two Ticks status is awarded by Jobcentre Plus to
organisations and employers who can demonstrate the following five
- To interview all disabled job applicants who meet the minimum
criteria for a job vacancy, and to consider them on their
- To ask disabled employees, at least once a year, what can be
done to make sure they can develop and use their abilities at
- To make every effort to keep staff in their jobs should they
- To ensure that employees develop the awareness needed to make
the commitments work.
- To review these commitments annually, to plan improvement and
to tell employees about achievement and future plans.
- For more information go to